Thank you for your interest in National Oilwell Varco's Next Generation Program. Recruiting for the Next Generation Program takes place each fall. All classes beginning in 2013 have already been recruited for and filled. We will begin recruiting for the 2014 classes approximately August 1, 2013. The application process will not open until that time. Start dates are January 2014 and June 2014.
The qualifications are:
- Next Generation Leadership and Building Information Technology - Graduation date must be between December 2012 and May 2014.
- Next Generation Leadership - Degree in business, liberal arts, mechanical, civil, industrial, computer, or electrical engineering.
- Building Information Technology – Degree in MIS, software/computer/electrical engineering or computer science.
- Next Generation Accountant – Degree in accounting.
- Next Generation Leadership and Building Information - Bachelor degrees only.
- Candidates should possess strong values, a diligent work ethic, and good communication skills.
- Applicants should be team oriented and adaptable to change.
- Any International experience or language skills are encouraged.
- National Oilwell Varco is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to check out our next Campus Events...
Click here to view success stories of the Next Gen employees...