Complete Line of Mobile Rig Solutions
National Oilwell Varco® designs, builds, and supports the widest range of self-propelled and trailer mounted well servicing, work-over, and drilling mobile rigs in the world. OEM support of Cabot™, Cardwell®, Cooper®, Franks™, Ideco®, Kremco®, National®, Skytop Brewster®, RMI®, and Wilson® is offered with certified service, repair, and replacement parts. Combining purpose built components with the rigorous attention to quality and construction by one of the most experienced engineering groups in the industry provides the customer with equipment that performs exceptionally well. This combination enables the customer to utilize the available capital in the most productive and beneficial way.
Whether that customer is operating in the South American jungles, North African deserts, North American and Russian arctic regions, or any place in between, NOV® provides the solution.
Standard Features Include:
- A basic rig design that offers excellent value and proven dependability at market pricing
- New masts are equipped with rod transfer systems (certain models only), tong positioners and delayed racking board deployment, where applicable, to enhance safe operations and reduce operator fatigue
- OSHA compliant handrails and walkways
- Gear ratios may be set to customer specifications to match area roading conditions
- Placement of control panels that are located precisely to provide a clear view of racking boards, traveling equipment and work floor operations on all well servicing, work over and drilling rigs; controls are ergonomically set to assure maximum operator efficiency, while minimizing unwanted distractions
- New rigs are designed in accordance with the applicable local standards, in addition to the American Petroleum Institute (API) and the American Institute of Steel Construction
OEM Service, Repair and Refurbishment
OEM spare parts available for Cabot™, Cardwell®, Cooper®, Franks™, Ideco®, Kremco®, National®, National Oilwell®, RMI®, Skytop Brewster® and Wilson® equipment
- Replacement parts are available for Crane Carrier™ and most other mobile drilling and well servicing rigs
- Exchange drums, right angle drives and hydromatic brakes for most rigs are in stock
- Refurbishments and repairs are performed to exacting customer specifications and/or NOV Recommended Practices, which meet or exceed industry standards
- NOV's "Fits-All" line of replacement masts are available to fit most mobile rigs
In addition to OEM brands, NOV refurbishes and provides services for all major brands of mobile rig equipment. Machinery Service Centers located throughout the United States provide efficient service and parts inventories. Exchange programs for various assemblies and equipment are available. Rapid shipment of parts from the strategic inventories and worldwide deployment of field service technicians makes efficient repair of mobile drilling and well servicing machinery possible in virtually any location.